My aiming is to share my experience which I held through 12 years of hiring at several International Companies in IT Departments as an IT Manager and IT Infrastructure Specialist to the future generations. Although I’m trying to follow the ‘Life-Long Education’ motto which is provided to help always update me. While through my career I firmly believe that Academical education and Personal Development moving me to the future so I applied for many certificates and occupational training programs. Furthermore, human beings, are not asocial creatures, for this reason, I spent most of the time my life on outdoor activities which are trekking, camping, climbing. I love World and Nature and am proud to be a licensed climber in the Turkish Climber Federation.
- 14 Years Experience in IT
- Windows Server 2008,2012,2016,2019
- Active Directory Management
- ERP System Expert(Axapta, Navigion,1C)
- Helpdesk Management (Jira,ITSM)
- Network Expert (DHCP,LAN,WAN,WIFI)
- SQL Server Administrator
- 1C Project Leader and System Implementation
- English Native Speaker
- Windows Operating Systems Xp,7,10,11
- Microsoft Office 365 Expert
- Academic Background
Bachelor Degree, Language and Literature, Istanbul University, Completed 2013, Istanbul. Turkey.
Bachelor Degree, Public Administration, Anadolu University, Completed 2013, Istanbul. Turkey.
Master Degree, Management Information Systems, Halic University. Completed 2018, Istanbul. Turkey.
Academic English, Barton International College. Completed May 2020, Sydney. Australia.
- Microsoft Certified Professional MCP E736-9827
- Microsoft Technology Associate MTA E736-9828
- Microsoft Certificate of Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Microsoft Certificate of Programming in C#